Sunday, November 11, 2012

Vegetarianism

So I think I have some explaining to do for some of you. As you know I've been eating vegetarian for the past 2 months. It's actually going really well, and for those of you that strongly disagree with my decision I would be happy to explain to you why I have decided to do so :) First and foremost, as all of you know, or should know by now I have had all sorts of health issues my whole life, and those of you understand that finding a resolution to your symptoms is and on going life process. One of my symptoms is having a completely messed up digestive system. Since I've cut out meat from my diet my digestive system has started to heal itself. THAT IS HUGE FOR ME! Second reason is that I've never been to fond of denying the fact that I'm eating animals that are being killed in an inhumane way. I understand that animals are here to be eating, but in moderation. I have no problem enjoying a steak every once in a while. Like maybe once a year or so, but in moderation. The thing is that I can't even watch people hunt without getting emotional. I've never been too fond of dead animals, and I figured it was finally time to come to terms with the fact that my morals were a bit confused. I understand that there have been a lot of changes in my life these days, but I would really appreciate it if all of you would be supportive as I sort my life and my health out. I've made so much progress and I know it's exhausting, and I'm so grateful for all of you who support me and morph to my ever-changing lifestyle. I love all of you so much. I gain so much strength from my friends and family.


No comments:

Post a Comment