Friday, November 25, 2011

I can't wait for the day when a boy looks at me this way. Every girl deserves a boy who will look at her this way, and my day will come soon enough. I want my husband to feel so lucky to have me, like he's marrying his best possible option. I want to marry my best friend. I want to be spontaneous. I want to be fun wife that plans trips to exciting places where we can have adventures together. I want to have a husband that embraces me at my worst and at my best. On the days when my disease get the best of me I want him to take care of me as if this was his last day with me. I want him to love me knowing that we have eternity together and that we are best friends. I want to face everyday with him and whatever challenges may lie ahead, knowing that he will always be by my side to at least tell me he loves me. I want to work through the hard times, and if we ever do live a leisurely life I want to have the heart of a humbled couple. I want to raise our children influencing them for the better. I want to have inside jokes, and make traditions. I want someone who can keep me on my toes just as much as I can keep him on his toes. I want someone who will protect me and my family. I want someone who knows me better than myself, but doesn't know what I'll do next. I want someone who vents to me and tells me all his problems so we can deal with them together. I want to know him frontwards and backwards, loving every talents and embracing every flaw. I want someone who accepts me fully, every bad habit and every unique gift. I want someone with quirks that compliment mine. I want someone with a unique sense of humor, who knows how to make me laugh. My mom says "Someday you'll find a boy you love so much he'll make your teeth sweat." I've learned to ask myself, "Does he make my teeth sweat?" And if he doesn't there's no question about it. I have a few things to do with my life before I get married, and the Lord will bring that man into my life when we are both married, but I can always remind myself what I deserve before that time comes. I love my life and every stage in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment