Friday, November 25, 2011

The day before Thanksgiving I was feeling slightly down. I needed something to get my mind off of things. I remembered my mom had asked the photographer that did her wedding a couple months before if she needed an assistant or anything and she said yes! So I called her finally, after SOO much procrastination. I wasn't really expecting to get much out of the phone call, but it turns out she really didn't want an assistant because she is so poorly paid haha so she offered me something even better. She asked me if I wanted to intern with her. So pretty much she will teach me anything at all I want to know about photography. Anything from exposure settings, to getting models together to shoot with them to do some sort of high fashion shoot, which is kind of what I want to do potentially. She told me the best thing I should do is stop going to college and just intern my butt off with really great photographers, especially ones in New York! Sooooo haha I might be spending some time very soon in New York interning. Ideally, I'd love to go across seas and intern over in Greece, or Paris, but we will see what happens. I'm so stoked for this. I don't know if you guys understand how amazing this opportunity is. I'm so excited to get started with this. I start interning in December when I get back from college, WHICH ENDS IN TWO WEEKS!! YEAH BABY! But after school ends my next goal is to meet a couple guys :) I've got my eye on a few, so we'll see. So much potential for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment