Saturday, December 24, 2011

Friends & Family

In this world I've come to realize honestly how to tell the people I will mesh well with as apposed to the people I do not mesh well with, and usually it is the same type of person. Surprisingly there are a lot of people out there that fit the description perfectly, but honestly I do not know why this is the way that it usually ends up being. Usually I get along with people that truly accept people for who they are and can express how they are feeling, but with maturity and respect for the other person. I would say that is a pretty easy list to check yourself off of haha. Lately I have come to realize I just really don't mesh well with girls. I mesh awesome with my sisters, and with all my guy friends, with all my extended family, and I have a handful of friends of girls that I really am truly friends with. I was talking with my cousin Diana last night, and we were talking about this subject exactly and we clicked so well with it because someone finally understood what in the world I was talking about! Girls that know how to think like a woman, have class like a woman, have strong emotions, but can control them like a guy, and know how to work like a man as well. When it comes to boys (this is what I love most about boys) they don't hold their emotions inside, they put them all out on the table, fight it out and then they are done! haha I would love that if that's how all girls were, but unfortunately, especially at college, i discovered that is NOT how girls are at all. I'm not sure I can ever handle living with a mass of girls again :/ I can handle my sisters, but for some reason girls just don't get along with my boy way of handling my emotions (I'm a tad blunt). I don't like gossip, or drama, and I think it would strongly benefit every girl if they were to learn how to sensitively approach an irritating situation with class and kind words. It would solve a whole lot of problems. At this point I am not very sure as to what girls are actually my friends and what girls are not haha. I'm sure glad I've got my guy friends and my family though. It keeps me sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment