Thursday, March 10, 2011

Today was incredible. I spent most of my day out in the sun. There are small things that could have made it better, but the sun was shining for the first time really, since November. I spent a good 4 hours at least out in the sun doing childish things like blowing bubbles and drawing with sidewalk chalk and taking pictures of the things around me. It was the best i've felt in a while. I felt like myself and like nothing could hold me back. I want that feeling every day. Since i've made the decision to actually let myself be happy i've come to my senses and have been able to choose happiness and reality at the same time. Not being overly happy and not letting myself get super sad either. It's a nice balance for me. I really do love my life

No comments:

Post a Comment