Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Dreams

Lately i've felt like i haven't been pushing myself enough to do the things i truly love, or that i'm too scared i am not good enough or it's too late to chase my dreams. Lately i've really really wanted to be a Ballerina. I know it sounds super cliche and like "every little girl's dream" but it's something i really want. I desperately want to do Pointe Ballet. I'm gonna look into it. I used to do it when i lived in Ohio but then we moved and i stopped doing it. I'm gonna look into private ballet lessons. I know i have a lot of fight in me and a butt-load of passion for the things i love. I know i can push myself to the point of no return to get the things i love. I'm gonna do it. This is what i want. I need some way to express myself besides photography and art. I need a physical aspect that i love that keeps me in shape and feeling great about myself everyday even if my body is too sore to function. I need that passion and fight running again. It's such a beautiful way to live.

3 comments: