Sunday, January 30, 2011

inspirational things i need to list

So, this morning i woke up with not a single spark of happiness minus the comfort of my dog Pyper laying next to me. So i've decided to force my day into happiness because i want to be happier. I'm listing all the things im grateful for and that make me happy

  • music
  • my dear family <3
  • my pets
  • writing
  • classic novels
  • non-fiction
  • my wonderful imagination
  • the escapes i have in my head
  • being passionate about something
  • soft things
  • vintage
  • 80's movies
  • when something or someone loves you
  • feeling healthy
  • unconditional love
  • my mother
  • my father
  • philosophers
  • people who can dream with me
  • the way vinyl sounds when the needle hits it <3
  • indie music
  • smiling
  • feeling alive
  • the morning
  • down pours
  • thunder
  • lightning
  • the gospel
  • understanding people
  • cooking with Sam
  • going to lunch with my mom
  • my boyfriend
  • people who know my vibe and who i am
  • open fields
  • oak trees
  • sunshine
  • singing birds
  • small towns
  • walking
  • mountains
  • art <3>
  • poetry
  • my true friends
  • helping people
  • sidewalk chalk
  • dorky glasses
  • feeling intelligent
  • learning
  • miniature things
  • stuffed animals
  • being outside
  • adventure
  • climbing trees
  • spontaneous things
  • fire (explosions)
  • being able to see beauty as an individual
  • ugly couples
  • creativity enveloping the world
  • handwritten letters
  • clear skies
  • snuggling
  • trusting people
  • being myself
  • people who enjoy my venting and they can vent right back
  • a good non-offensive argument
  • living with your head in the clouds
  • the bohemian lifestyle
  • Ohio
  • places with beautiful landscapes like Greece or the Netherlands
  • the feeling of purity/innocence
  • being comfortable enough to cry with someone you love
  • the 1800's language. oh how i wish we still talked and dressed like that
  • gentlemen
  • Witty people
  • dry humor
  • being happy with who i am and embracing my flaws and gifts
  • overcoming a trial
  • talking to strangers
  • graceful dancing (ballet/modern)
  • picnics
  • swings
  • the inspiration my nightmares and paranoia give me
  • cursive handwriting
  • typewriters
  • megaphones
  • screaming to let out a feeling
  • not caring what other people think
  • doing what i want without worrying about what other people want or will think

Well i feel a little better. I'm making today a good day even though last night was heartbreaking

2 comments:

  1. Claire, I think you are so interesting... I love your family! Your "ugly couples" comment made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire you inspire me and make me want to be a better person. You are wonderful...I love you

    ReplyDelete